The terms “The Fabric Club” and “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at 1651 des Promenades Blvd, Saint-Hubert, Quebec, J3Y 5K2, Canada. The term “you” refers to the users of our website.
INFORMATION ON USE
thefabricclub.ca contains material which is owned or authorized by The Fabric Club. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, overall appearance and graphics. The content of this site is for your general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice and any reproduction for resale or distribution is forbidden, except in accordance with Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website, and any dispute arising from your use are governed by the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website, The Fabric Club cannot guarantee that the content is exact, updated, relevant and free of any errors. We assume no responsibility for such inaccuracies, or errors to the extent allowed by applicable laws. All trademarks reproduced on this site that are not owned by The Fabric Club are used with permission, and are acknowledged as such. This site may also include links to other sites, in order to provide you with additional information. The Fabric Club declines all responsibility for the content of any other site linked to this site and disclaims any liability for any content found on these sites.
- download, post, forward by email or otherwise content that:
1a. is unsolicited or unauthorized promotional or advertising content, spam, chain emails, pyramid schemes or any kind of solicitation;
1b. infringes upon a patent, a trademark, a trade secret, a copyright or other proprietary rights (exclusive) or third party privacy rights;
1c. is illegal, detrimental, threatening, abusive, criminal, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, heinous, or which constitutes harassment, invades privacy, or discriminates in terms of race, ethnicity or otherwise;
1d. contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, any other harmful element or any other file, program or computer code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionalities of software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
2. Harvest or otherwise collect or record information (including personally identifiable information) on other website users, including emails, without their express consent;
3. mislead others, create a false identity pertaining to the sender or the origin of the message, forge headers or otherwise tamper with a username in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the website;
4. usurp the identity of any person or entity, including, but not limited to, The Fabric Club personnel, a head of a discussion group, a guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. try to gain unauthorized access to the website, another computer system or networks linked to the website, through password extraction or by any other means;
6. interfere with or disrupt any of the website networks or servers, or violate rules, policies or procedures of these networks;
7. use, download or otherwise reproduce, or provide someone or any entity the website user directory or other information related to users or the use of a site, in part or in full, in another context than your use of the website.
PRODUCT REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
The Fabric Club wishes to share know-how and strongly encourages the sharing of information between members. We require a respectful, honest and open communication. The website user agrees to comply, in addition to the code of conduct, to the following rules: – To only provide a review on products owned and tested. – To post only one review per product. – To use a respectful vocabulary, no personal attack, no insult in your review. – Not to write a review if you work for the product’s manufacturer, distributor or a competitor. Failure to comply with one of several rules, site administrators reserve the right not to publish or remove your comment to their absolute discretion.
We may, from time to time, organize contests, random draws or games via the website or social media. Specific rules applying to these are available on activity announcement web pages. Limitation of liability:
While we do our best to maintain and update website content, errors and omissions can occur. Consequently, this site, including, but not limited to, its content and services, are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties, whether express or implied. The Fabric Club disclaims all other implied or express warranties, including, but not limited to, warranty of implied conditions of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, warranty of non-infringement. The Fabric Club does not guarantee all functions in this website will be uninterrupted, free of errors, viruses, or other items of any kind that are of a destructive nature. In no circumstances should The Fabric Club be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages from the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any content or services, or the contents of the sites which are connected with them, even if The Fabric Club were informed of the possibility of such damages. The applicable law could prohibit the limitation or exemption of liability for incidental or indirect damages, so the above limitation or exclusion described above may not apply to you.