Made of natural fibres, cotton batting is appreciated for its softness and suppleness. It’s popular as it’s warm and comfortable. It is also perfect for hand and machine stitching.
Poly/cotton batting combines the advantages of polyester and cotton to provide a comfortable, stable and durable fill.
- THE FABRIC CLUB COTTON/RECYCLED POLY BATTING - CRIB - 45 IN X 60 INMember price $17.99 Regular Price $22.49
- THE FABRIC CLUB COTTON/RECYCLED POLY BATTING - TWIN - 72 IN X 90 INMember price $28.79 Regular Price $35.99
- THE FABRIC CLUB COTTON/RECYCLED POLY BATTING - FULL - 81 IN X 96 INMember price $31.99 Regular Price $39.99
- THE FABRIC CLUB COTTON/RECYCLED POLY BATTING - QUEEN - 96 IN X 108 INMember price $44.79 Regular Price $55.99
- THE FABRIC CLUB COTTON/RECYCLED POLY BATTING - KING - 120 IN X 120 INMember price $55.99 Regular Price $69.99
- DREAM BLEND FILLING - 310 CMMember price $25.99 Regular Price $32.49
- BOURRE DREAM 80/20 BATTING 121 IN - NATURELOTHER COLOURS AVAILABLEMember price $25.99 Regular Price $32.49
- BOURRE DREAM 80/20 BATTING 121 IN - WHITEOTHER COLOURS AVAILABLEMember price $25.99 Regular Price $32.49
- HOBBS POLY/COTTON - 72X90INMember price $35.99 Regular Price $44.99
- HOBBS POLY/COTTON - 90X108INMember price $47.99 Regular Price $59.99
- HOBBS POLY/COTTON - 120X120INMember price $71.99 Regular Price $89.99
- HEILOOM PREMIUM POLY/COTTON FILLING BY HOBBS - 81X96Member price $41.99 Regular Price $52.49
Polyester keeps its shape and thickness better than other fibres and doesn’t shrink in the wash. It’s often the preferred option for people who suffer from allergies, as it’s mould, moisture and dust mite resistant.
- SOFT AND STABLE 36X58IN - 100% POLYESTER WHITEOTHER COLOURS AVAILABLEMember price $31.99 Regular Price $39.99
- POLYDREAM SELECT FILLING - QUEEN 108X93Member price $45.99 Regular Price $57.49
- POLYDREAM SELECT FILLING - KING 120X122Member price $59.03 Regular Price $73.79
- DREAM POLY SELECT BATTING 121 IN - BLACKOTHER COLOURS AVAILABLEMember price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99
Wool batting is very light and is also much appreciated for its warmth, generated in part by its bulky appearance. By trapping air in its fibres, it creates an insulating barrier that keeps the warmth inside.
The blend of bamboo and organic cotton makes for an ultra-smooth and very breathable batting. It’s said to be the high-end quilt batting. It produces an amazingly soft draping. This batting is very appreciated for hand stitching and is also excellent for machine stitching.
In this video, Valérie shares her tips and tricks for selecting the best quilt batting to suit your taste and needs. After this video, batting will have no more secrets for you!Watch the video